miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

About Me!

My name is Alison Lucas Gonzalvez.
I'm 16 years old.
I live in Las Piedras, Canelones, Uruguay.
I'm a student in highschool #3 in Las Piedras.
 My favourite colour is black.
My favourite band is Tokio Hotel and I like Paramore, Green Day, Teen Angels, Taylor Swift, Airbag, 30 seconds to mars,  Mc Fly, Avril Lavigne, Camila, Simple Plan, The Black eyed pease, etc.
I have one beautiful family: my parents, my brother, my sister and my grandmother.
My favourite food is a fast food.
I like to the dance and listen to the music.
I'm very sentimental,  I am sensitive.
I have no problem expressing my feelings.
Love to go shopping with friends.
My faborite sport is the artistic gym.
Every day, I wake up at 10 o' clock in the morning.
I usually have breakfast at 10 o'clock i have lunch at noon. 
I have a sandwich for a snack. Later, I go to high school.


In the future I would like to be a teacher.














1 comentario: